電話、高鐵里的英語提示音聽懂多少?最全的英文版值得收藏

每次接電話的英語播報你能聽懂嗎?高鐵上的語音播報是不是也是一頭霧水,看完這篇文章絕對讓你隨時隨地都能聽懂。

一、電話中的常見英文語音播報 1.空號:Sorry! The number you dialed does not exist, please check it and dial later.您好!您所撥打的號碼是空號,請核對后再撥。2.被叫用戶關機:Sorry! The subscriber you dialed is power off.您好!您所撥打的電話已關機。3.被叫不在服務區:Sorry!The subscriber you dialed can not be connected for the moment,please redial later.對不起!您撥打的用戶暫時無法接通,請稍后再撥。4.主叫欠費停機/單向停機Sorry, your telephone charge is overdue, please renew it,thank you!對不起!您的電話已欠費,請您續交話費,謝謝!5.被叫停機:Sorry! The number you dialed is out of service.對不起!您撥打的電話已停機。6.被叫忙:a.被叫用戶登記了呼叫等待功能Sorry! Please hold on,the subscriber you dialed is busy now.您好!請不要掛機,您撥打的電話正在通話中。b.被叫用戶未登記呼叫等待功能Sorry! The subscriber you dialed is busy now, please redial later.您好!您撥打的電話正在通話中,請稍后再撥。7.中繼忙/網絡忙:Sorry!The subscriber you dialed can not be connected for the moment, please redial later.對不起!您撥打的用戶暫時無法接通,請稍后再撥。8.被叫用戶設置了呼入限制:Sorry! The subscriber you dialed has set barring of incoming calls.對不起!您撥打的用戶已設置呼入限制.9.被叫久叫不應Sorry! The phone you dialed is not be answered for the moment, please redial later.對不起,您撥打的電話暫時無人接聽,請稍后再撥。

二、捷運中的常見英文語音播報

1.Welcome to Subway Line 10.

(歡迎乘坐捷運10號線。)

2.The train bound for Lu Cheng is arriving.

(開往潞城方向的列車即將進站。)

3.HAIDIANHUANGZHUANG is a transfer station. Passengers for Line 4 please prepare to get off.

(海淀黃莊是換乘車站,換乘十號線的乘客,請準備下車。)

4.The next station is SUZHOUJIE. Please get ready for your arrival.

(列車運行前方是蘇州街站。下車的乘客請提前做好準備。)

5.The door on the left side will be used./Doors will be open on the left. Please keep clear of the door.

(列車將開啟左側車門,請不要倚靠或手扶車門。)

6. Please keep away from the screen door.

(請 遠離屏蔽門 。)

7.Please mind gap between the train on the platform.

(請 小心 列車與站臺之間的 空隙 。)

8.All the passengers please get off and make sure that you have all your belongings with you.

(請您帶好 隨身物品 準備下車。)

9.Please offer your seat to anyone in need.

(請將座位 有需要的 人士。)

10.The next station is Lu Cheng, the terminal of the train./The next station is Lu Cheng. This train terminates here.

(列車運行前方是本次列車的終點站潞城站。)

三、飛機中的常見英文語音播報

,時長 00:52

1.Ladies and gentlemen, the captain has turned on the fasten seat belt sign. If you haven’t already done so, please stow your carry-on luggage underneath the seat in front of you or in an overhead bin. Please take your seat and fasten your seat belt. And also make sure your seat is back and folding trays are in their full upright position.

女士們,先生們,機長已開啟系好安全帶的指示燈,請將您的隨身行李放在前面的座位下面或頭頂的行李架里。請坐好并系好安全帶,同時確保您的座椅靠背,折疊托盤完全直立。

2.If you are seated next to an emergency exit, please read the special instructions card located by your seat.

如果您坐在緊急出口旁邊,請閱讀座位旁的特別說明卡。

3.We remind you that this is a non-smoking flight. Smoking is prohibited on the entire aircraft, including the lavatories.

在這里要提醒您這是禁煙航班。飛機上所有的地方都禁止吸煙,包括洗手間。

4.Tampering with, disabling, or destroying the lavatory smoke detectors is prohibited by law.

法律禁止擅自改動、關閉或破壞洗手間的煙霧探測器。

5.If you have any questions about our flight today, please don’t hesitate to ask one of our flight attendants. Thank you.

如果您對今天的航班有任何疑問,請隨時向我們的乘務員詢問。謝謝!

四、高鐵中的常見英文語音播報

Good morning, ladies and gentlemen.

早上好,女士們先生們,

Welcome aboard Train number D5106 fromChengdu to Chongqing.

歡迎乘坐由成都開往重慶的D5106次列車。

I am the chief public-address announcerof this train.

我是列車公共廣播播音員。

The distance from Chengdu to Chongqingis 315 kilometers, and it will take you one hour and fifty-nine minutes toarrive at the terminal.

成都距離重慶315公里,大約需要1小時59分鐘到達終點站。

We will set off immediately,pleasebe seated.

我們即將發車,請坐穩系好安全帶。

This is a non-smoking train, please donot smoke in the carriage and keep the carriage clean.

這里是無煙車廂,請不要在車廂吸煙并保持車廂衛生。

The crew member will be sincerely atyour service.

列車組成員將竭誠為你服務。

Please let us know if you needassistance.

需要幫助請告訴我們。

We hope you enjoy a pleasant trip.

希望你旅途愉快。

Thank you!

謝謝。


用戶評論