10個出國點餐絕對會用到的口語場景

今天小編為大家帶來了10個不同的點餐場景。記得到本篇文章底部投票,Pick出你認為會用到的場景,還能看到大家最常用的是哪一個哦!

號碼 01

場景:進店入座

- How many in your group today?

您今天幾位(來就餐)?

- There will be four of us. Could we have a booth, please?

我們有四個人,能要個卡座嗎?

號碼 02

場景:看菜單

- Are you ready to order?

您準備好點餐了嗎?

- I think we‘re ready. /We need a few more minutes to decide.

我想我們準備好了。/我們還需一些時間來定。

號碼 03

場景:婉拒推的不需要菜品

- Do you want to try our appetizers?

您要嘗嘗我們的開胃小菜嗎?

-Not today, thanks.

今天就算了,謝謝。

號碼 04

場景:請服務生推

- I’d like to have something simple. What would you recommend?

我想吃些簡單的食物,你有什麼推的嗎?

- Maybe I could interest you in our special.

或許您有想嘗嘗我們的特色菜。

號碼 05

場景:選擇的菜賣完了

- I‘ll have the …

我想點…(菜品)。

- I’m sorry, that has run out of it.

不好意思,那個已賣完了。

號碼 06

場景:需要更換餐具

- Excuse me. My spoon is dirty. Could you bring me another one?

不好意思。我的勺子是臟的。可以麻煩你給我換一個嗎?

- I am sorry for that. … Here you are.

抱歉。… 給您。

號碼 07

場景:催菜

- My order still hasn’t come. Can you check the order with the kitchen?

我點的菜還沒來,可以和后廚對一下單嗎?

- We’re very sorry for the delay. Please enjoy this free glass of juice for the inconvenience.

我們感到非常抱歉上菜晚了,為了補我們給您造成的不便,請免費享用這杯果汁。

號碼 08

場景:尋找洗手間

- Could you please tell me where the restroom is?

可以請你告訴我洗手間在哪里嗎?

- Go straight and turn right. You can see it then.

一直往前走再右轉,然后你就能看到它了。

號碼 09

場景:婉拒再點單其他菜品

- Would you like anything else?

您還需要其他的嗎?

- No, thanks. I have had enough.

不用,謝謝。我已經吃飽了。

號碼 10

場景:結賬買單

- Excuse me.

ㄉㄚˊ擾一下!

- Yes, what can I do for you?

好的,有什麼可以為您服務的?

- May I have the check/bill?

可以幫我結賬嗎?


用戶評論